Located near routes 22 and 78 in Bethlehem, behind the constant movement of Stefko Boulevard.
What To Expect
As soon as you step foot in Lehigh Valley Barber School You’ll get that Barber Shop feel. Instructors, Waad Dayoub is making sure you are passing your theory, as Vito Villani is teaching practical. Our barber school staff and students are always on the go – learning, creating, inspiring, and being inspired. We learned and cut hair with the best barbers in the Lehigh Valley and are ready to spread the knowledge to you. We use the equipment, professional products, and an urban vibe, our school is designed to make you the best.
Our goal at Lehigh Valley Barber School is to make the steps as easy as possible. You already know you love the industry. Whether it’s long hair, undercuts, shape ups, sponge curls, tapers and all fades your passion starts here. our jobs are to help you grow with a mix of instruction and fun. Throughout the year, we offer a variety of activities to keep you motivated. From our annual trips to the salvation army to o participation in free haircuts at the local churches.
- Complete 1,250 hours of the barbing program or 695 hours of the crossover program
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the school
- Cumulative grade of 70% or better
- Pass the theory and practical exam with a 75% or better
- Pay appropriate fees to State Boards
- Proof of age and education
- Affidavit from institution with completed hours