Located near routes 22 and 78 in Bethlehem, behind the constant movement of Stefko Boulevard.
The Admission Procedure
To receive FSA funds, a student must be qualified to study at the postsecondary level. A student qualifies if he or she:
1. Has a high school diploma (this can be from a foreign school if it is equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma);
2. Has the recognized equivalent of a high school diploma, such as a general educational development or GED certificate or other state- sanctioned test or diploma-equivalency certificate;
3. Has completed homeschooling at the secondary level as defined by state law; or
4. Has completed secondary school education in a homeschool setting which qualifies for an exemption from compulsory attendance requirements under state law, if state law does not require a homeschooled student to receive a credential for their education.
5. The applicant must provide this documentation during the enrollment process. The applicant will not be accepted until all documents are provided and are on file.
Policy on Diploma Verification
1) Request a signed high school transcript and contact the high school to verify graduation date.
2) Contact the Department of Education in the state the high school is located to determine the existence of the school and any record of the student.
3) Use these same rules for out of the country graduates along with the translation and evaluation of out of country high school diplomas.